Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
Contribute to the development, socilaization and delivery of the strategic Self-Service and ATM Architecture for the Consumer and Small Business Bank. Provide strategic direction and self-service architecture for individual initiatives related to Customer Management and related functions, and channels. Utilize in-depth knowledge of data, devices, and transaction processing/management capabilities and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provide Self-Service and ATM architecture direction for individual initiatives by working with the TDM to ensure that designs for transaction and payments transactions, and sourcing and information consumtion and delivery conform to the strategic Self-Service architecture direction of the department.
- Implement architecture processes following standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other domain specific (application, integration and infrastructure) Architects, System Design Engineers and technologists to complete architecture deliverables.
- Participate in vendor identification and assessment/research.
- Own the initiative’s data and transaction processing architecture.
- Participate in cost estimation.
- Contribute to Enterprise initiatives addressing data integrity and information alignment, consolidation nad integration opportunities.
- Provide leadership in the development of data and information provisioning, application and delivery patterns that incorporate data consistency and quality assurance.
- Contribute to the delivery of processes and capabilities to create and manage an asset inventory of CSBBT information and data .
- Maintain architecture traceability throughout the process lifecycle.
- Contribute to architecture process improvement and make recommendations for improvement to the standards.
- Contribute to the documentation and rationalization of existing data and information architectures.
4 years designing for large scale internal associate or external facing applications.
2+ in a lead information architect role.
Ability to document and effectively communicate a data or information architecture across multiple audiences, including senior management.
Formulate/design data and information requirements and objectives for a major project or multiple lesser projects.
Demonstrate an understanding of the transaction processing and the appropriate management of the associated assets at each stage of the lifecycle.
Must be able to lead and influence technology and business partners on mulitiple projects or enhancements and work closely with other Architects.
Must be deadline oriented, able to identify risks and resolve issues.
Need strong communictation and influencing skills.
Experience with Self-Service systems (ATMs, Kiosks, etc.).
HP NS, B24, thick client solutions specifically.
Familiarity with XFS standards (device frameworks)
Conversant with one or more Business Intelligence products, and the associated information solution design requirements.
Prior experience with developing self-service thick client apps desired.
Experience with transaction processing systems desired.
Previous experience in working with analytics.
Understanding of data orchestration would be beneficial.
Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and correlation with information usage (pay loads).
Knowledge of BAC Customer/Client, Value Add Processes and/or Deposit systems a plus.
Bank of America - 8 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries thr...