Market leader and innovator in online video services, leading provider of optimization solutions for live and on-demand video streaming services is seeking creative and multi-talented engineers for its Implementation Services team. A Solutions Engineer will independently engage customers in routine deployments of company's proprietary technology, or work under the guidance of a Solutions Architect for highly custom deployments. This position requires strong development and diagnostics skills, particularly in Objective-C (for iOS) and/or Java (for Android). Strong communication and mutlitasking distinguish this position from that of a traditional developer.
This position reports to the Director of Implementation Services and is located in San Mateo, CA.
- Strong desire to work for an exciting pre-IPO startup company
- Professional experience with Objective-C on iOS and/or Java on Android.
- Strong understanding of OOD and OOP principles
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently, or in distributed teams.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++, Flash, or Hadoop,
- Demonstrated proficiency in 3-tier systems, XML processing, SQL, etc.
- Experience in debugging web applications
- Familiarity with UML, Design Patterns, Software Engineering models (Agile, eXtreme)
Elti Solutions - 23 months ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...