Market leader and innovator in online video services, leading provider of optimization solutions for live and on-demand video streaming services is seeking creative and multi-talented engineers for its Implementation Services team. This team performs pre-sales integrations, consulting & customization services, and generally ensures the technical success of product deployments.
A Solutions Engineer will independently engage customers in routine deployments of company's proprietary technology, or work under the guidance of a Solutions Architect for highly custom deployments. This position requires strong development and diagnostics skills, particularly on gaming consoles (such as XBox, Playstation, Wii), set-top consoles (e.g. Roku) and/or TVs (e.g. Samsung, Visio). Strong communication and mutlitasking distinguish this position from that of a traditional developer.
This position reports to the Director of Implementation Services and is located in San Mateo, CA or New York, NY.
- Strong desire to work for an exciting pre-IPO startup company
- Professional experience with developing on game consoles, set-top boxes, or TVs.
- Strong understanding of OOD and OOP principles
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently, or in distributed teams.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in 3-tier systems, XML processing, SQL, etc.
- Experience in debugging web applications
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++, Java, Flash, C# or Objective-C Hadoop,
- Familiarity with UML, Design Patterns, Software Engineering models (Agile, eXtreme)
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...