Title: Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager...
The financial services and insurance markets represent a significant portion of Iron Mountain business. With highly successful products and services optimized for regulated markets, we are increasing our focus on Records and Document Management solutions as well as Data Backup, Archiving and Recovery solutions for these industries. We have newly formed cross functional teams in place to provide Sales, Sales Support, Product Management and Marketing for both direct and channel opportunities. We seek an experience Solutions Marketing Manager to provide a key leadership role on these teams.
This is a highly impactful position, an exceptional opportunity for a professional with Product and Solutions Marketing experience in financial services and insurance, with strong project and program management skills, who thrives in an entrepreneurial, business team environment. The individual we seek will lead marketing to these industry sectors through the phases of strategy, execution and growth.
This role requires a self-driven, highly multi-tasking individual who can work with cross-functional teams of senior leaders and individual contributors throughout a matrixed and distributed organization. This position will represent Iron Mountain to customers, prospects, partners, competitors, industry analysts and other significant constituencies as well as representing those constituencies within Iron Mountain.
The Senior Solutions Marketing Manager executes the Marketing vision, leadership and direction in the financial services and insurance sectors for Iron Mountain, North America.
Marketing Strategy and Innovation
Subject Matter Expertise and Persona and Insight Based Content Development
- Plan and drive marketing strategies - develops integrated Marketing Plans to support financial services and insurance
- Monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting on key performance indicators and metrics of success
- Lead the pilot and launch phases of the Iron Mountain Innovation Process
Sales Enablement Content and Tools
- Develop strategy for content marketing, including Point of View, persona based content blueprints and content message maps, core content asset strategy and calendar, core content for web pages, social media content including blog posts and tweets, webcast support as a subject matter expert and in coordination of analyst and customer participation
- Customer visit/call participation as a subject matter expert
- Event support as necessary
Organizational integration, leverage and alignment
- Articulate financial services and insurance customer pains, needs and requirements
- Monitor and report market trends, insights and industry news and message to these
- Articulate the differentiation of Iron Mountain capabilities and solutions for financial services
- Lead cross-functional messaging workshops, complete content for Interactive Messaging Guides
- Populate and maintain SAVO site(s) for financial services and insurance
- Create content and tools that facilitate movement of leads and opportunities through progressive stages of the sales cycle (i.e. customer facing presentations, Solution Briefs, copy for proposals, etc). Work with Sales Enablement to map the buyers’ journey to the stages of the sales cycle.
- Collect sales feedback (i.e. via Chatter) and incorporate into solution evaluation and launch planning
- Influence the goals of senior business leaders across functional areas in support of financial services and insurance verticals. Foster close working relationships with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Field Marketing, PR, Corporate Marketing, Executive and Operations teams to effectively leverage expertise and resources, and utilize cross functional teams to maximize and focus resources on the achievement of Marketing and business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be experienced in B2B Product Marketing in either Financial Services or Insurance, preferably both. Must have previous proven experience developing effective Marketing Plans, presentations and Sales tools.
- Must be highly motivated, customer-focused, set high standards, and possess strong analytic skills.
- Must have strong communications skills and experience creating presentations and delivering them to groups of executives, analysts, and IT services buyers for companies of a wide variety of sizes.
- Must have the ability to persuade others to follow plan. Must be successful in working in a highly matrixed organization and getting things accomplished through the efforts of others. Must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new.
- Strong project management skills required. Must be able to think strategically without losing site of the details.
- Must be able to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment – with flexibility/adaptability and a knack for thinking on your feet
- Creative thinking, critical analysis and problem-solving skills are essential.
- MBA preferred but not required.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Iron Mountain - 18 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...