We have an immediate need for a Senior Sourcing Analyst responsible for supplier negotiations, management and cost analysis in support of Core Network hardware, software and services.
- Initiating, facilitating negotiations.
- Managing supplier performance.
- Preparing Sourcing strategy recommendations.
- Executive presentations of information leading to business decisions.
- Managing contracts and supplier performance issues.
- Qualifying suppliers, development and issuance of requests for proposals, development and management of project timelines, and supplier selection evaluations.
- Influence Sourcing Strategy for Core Network hardware, software and Services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or a related field.
- Four years Supply Chain Management or relevant experience in a Fortune 500 company performing activities that include:
- Excellent analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities.
- Communication and project management skills.
- Managing cross functional teams responsible for multi million dollar initiatives that include market research, drafting specifications, RFI/RFP management, evaluation of proposals, financial analysis (i.e., total cost of ownership (TCO), supplier stability), and supplier selection, negotiating pricing and contractual terms, contract compliance, and dispute resolution.
- Project management including implementing sourcing and contract management strategies, and methodologies.
- Managing supplier relationships for an assigned set of products and/or services.
- Develop and be accountable for key performance indicators outlined in the Annual Operating Plan, which may include, but is not limited to , cost savings, supplier performance and contract management.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; self motivated; strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to process large amounts of often complex data; detail oriented.
- Intermediate professional experience in the procurement and/or contracting (negotiations, drafting and administration) of telecommunications products, software and/or installation services.
- Knowledge of SAP.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 20 months ago