Position will be subject matter expert for new rights management system for the licensing group. Responsible for management of system tables, deal memo entry, and profit analysis.
• Responsible for the entering licensing contracts and amendments into Rights management system
• Responsible for maintaining all system tables to include assets, distribution and rights table
• Responsible for preparing deal profitability and attaching to contract in system
• Responsible for validating final contract to deal memo, profit analysis and system deal terms
• Responsible for issuing reports on contract compliance, including reporting and payment obligations of all global licensees
• Responsible for system roll out, in terms of managing team to enter all current licensing contract
• Responsible for continued system enhancement based on business requirements
• Responsible for training category managers on system functionality and developing reports to specific needs
• Superior computer skills (Rights Management Systems, excel, and accounting software packages.)
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, while learning new tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively
• 4-7 years in Royalty Accounting
Educational Background Required
• BS Accounting or Finance, preferred
The NBA is a global sports and media business built around three professional sports leagues: the National Basketball Association, the...