High Performance Organization
- Focuses on process optimization and continuous improvement of support procedure and technology landscape
- Follows established processes and standards in the execution of daily duties and job function
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that all solutions meet defined SLAs for availability and performance
- Responds the incidents promptly and ensures that the services quality escalations are minimized
Adapts and deploys new technologies to Roche
- Develops the Identity and Access Management services
- Promotes the Identity and Access Management services with all customers
- Supports the release management of new or updated components by following established standards and providing the expected deliverables for installation, testing and production release
Drive continuous productivity improvements
- Supports the integration of registration processes within the company’s identity management solution with focus on improving the operational environment, processes and procedures including data migration activities
- Focus on improving effectiveness and efficiency of current Identity & Access Management landscape
Keep the business running
- Manages the configuration and master data by assessing and specifying the possible need of data quality improvements
- Applies change management processes while managing the corporate authentication and authorization and identity and access management infrastructure, tools and directories.
- Support the integration of business processes and applications by leveraging the Identity and Access Management infrastructure, tools and directories.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Experience and Skills
- 2-7 years of successful technical experience supporting Identity and Access
- Management infrastructure, tools and directories by following incident,
- change, problem and release management processes.
- Proven technical operational skills, and capability to create and validate well
- structured answers and solutions in area of responsibility
- Proven interpersonal skills to interact effectively with site Informatics staff in
- multiple countries and varying cultures
- Good understanding of Identity and Access Management systems
- Degree education, or equivalent technical training
- Experience with ITIL and PM desirable
- Experienced know-how in managing Identity Management solutions
- RIVA II/III and other relevant quality/validation trainings are desirable
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 17 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...