Our client in the Peninsula area is looking for a Senior Statistical Analyst to join their team!
Senior Statistical Analyst
- Be able to perform data and statistical analysis using SAS programming language and interpret clinical data.
- Create QC tables, data listings and figures for analysis using SAS coding practices.
- Be fluent with SAS Macros, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS
- Isolate inconsistencies and use problem solving methods to find resolutions.
- Experience with integrated summaries and clinical reportings.
- BS/MS in Statistics, Math or related scientific degree.
- Minimum of 9 years of experience Biotech or Pharmaceutical programming experience
- Strong knowledge and background of SAS programming and statistics. Experience with SAS Base, Stat, Macros, and Graph
- Strong understanding of CDISC
Bayside Solutions - 18 months ago