Senior Statistical Analyst
ICON is currently recruiting for a Senior Statistical Analysts for the Statistical Analyst group. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast passed, busy environment for a leading global company that provides outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. As a Senior Statistical Analyst, you will be responsible for performing Statistical analysis planning, statistical analysis and statistical reporting.
Overview of the role;
Support writing of statistical methods sections of study protocols
- Supports project conception and design and Study start up activities
Support development of new SOPs and revision of current SOPs
- Performs sample size and power calculations
- Reviews database specifications
- Develops statistical analyst plans with oversight
- Develops table shells
- Leads quality control checks during programming
- Leads the uploading/downloading of data transfer
- Leads initial review or raw variables
- Develops written specifications for derived variables from oral subscriptions
- Selects and programmes appropriate statistical procedures with oversight
- Develops and supports the design of deliverables, such as project reports and outputs, graphs and tables
- Writes methods and results sections of final reports and publications
- Works independently with client or investigators on defined subtasks
- Provides both internal and external technical presentations
- Represents Statistical Analysis in proposal/RFT development of statistics only projects with oversight
Benefits of Working in ICON
- Undertakes other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Closing Date Monday 21st October
07/Oct/13, 10:32:32 AM
ICON Clinical Research - 10 months ago