This is an exciting opportunity to join Velti’s Administration and Legal team. We are looking for an experienced Stock Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and growing company. As a Stock Administrator, you have a proven track record in global, high tech companies and have the desire to excel in everything you do. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with increasing levels of responsibility. You will have the primary responsibility for stock plan administration activity and related planning projects, including the administration of domestic and international equity programs, ensuring compliance with state, federal and foreign regulations and securities laws. You will act as the primary interface with the stock brokerage firm managing employee equity accounts and with the Company’s transfer agent for all share issuances. You will support the legal and finance teams with respect to financial statements and public company reporting.
- Administer domestic and international equity (including share options, deferred shares, deferred share units, performance shares),ensuring compliance with state, federal and foreign regulations and securities laws..
- Process daily stock transactions, including exercise, sale, grant, termination.
- Manage the accounting, payroll and tax report preparation, audit and reconciliation report preparation .
- Serve as primary liaison with the Company’s brokerage firm and transfer agent to maintain employee equity and shareholder accounts.
- Ensure equity awards are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the awards, the governing stock incentive plans and internal processes and procedures.
- Perform month-end analysis and quarterly reconciliations, including grant statements and transaction activities.
- Generate reports from the stock administration system and review for accuracy.
- Assist in maintenance of documentation of equity-related policies, procedures and controls.
- Answer employee questions related to equity awards and stock accounts and lead webinars and training sessions as necessary.
- Maintain documentation and participate in annual SOX audits.• Monitor share usage and reserve levels.
- Assist with special projects and transactions as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, with strong academic record
- At least 3 years of stock administration experience
- Working knowledge of legal, tax and accounting rules associated with equity compensation.
- Demonstrated ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong experience in operations and compliance issues preferred
- CEP Certification a plus
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and experience with Restricted Stock Award /Unit programs, Stock Option programs and Performance Stock / Unit programs
- Familiarity with global tax and securities laws and foreign exchange control requirements.
- Extensive experience managing a third party stock administration system.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of company employees.
- Ability to demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well as the ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems using sound judgment and determine solutions in order to effectively resolve issues and accomplish goals.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm and a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
Velti - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard