Senior Strategic Planner will work closely with all levels of the agency, including the CEO, and clients. You should be able to generate insights, write inspiring creative briefs, develop intelligent presentations and make the complicated simple for internal teams as well as for clients. You will also need to be able to tell AND sell a story from the insights generated to create strategy. It is imperative that you are comfortable working in the interactive and CRM space. You will need to work closely with the Analytics team and derive actionable insights from raw data. The expectation is also that you will be able to run a piece of business without a lot of supervision.
Key job duties include:
- Define and understand the core target audience opportunity
- Demographic, psychographic, behavioral and attitudinal
- Apply insight to shape more relevant, personal communications
- Brand idea, architecture, positioning, and value propositions
- Provide clear, compelling creative direction
- Creative brief writing, developing messaging hierarchy
- Stay current and connected to popular culture
- Trends, insight, and foresight
- Be a planning ambassador for the agency's planning philosophy
- Four-year degree required; preferred areas of study include Liberal Arts or Social Sciences; MBA also a plus
- 5+ years of account/strategic planning experience at an agency
- SMB, CRM and digital experience highly preferred
- Be research ambidextrous; understand how to apply qualitative & quantitative learning
- Be digital savvy and know to harness the power of social media to draw insights
- Have critical thinking skills- analytical, creative, and lateral
- Make the complicated simple
- Must have concise, focused writing expertise; professional presentation skills are mandatory
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and, likely, more than 40 hours a week
- Travel will be required – 25%
- Characters welcome – so if you’re quirky and like to enjoy your time at work, that is a plus
Wanted: Inventors, Storytellers and Change Agents.
Do you act on your ideas? Are you fascinated by the changes going on in the world? Are you a culture junkie? Do the words, “we’ve always done it that way” drive you crazy?
Do you like to connect the dots? Dig into data? Scour the latest trends? Do you believe marketing has changed? Do you surf, tweet, friend, watch, read and explore?
Do you believe that brands need to engage in relevant conversations with their customers that create real value? Conversations that inform, engage and inspire?
Javelin is looking for ambitious change agents that believe the idea comes first, that storytelling is a powerful force that drives branding, video, mobile, websites, social media, direct marketing, email, data and econometrics.
The pace is fast and the rewards are high. Passion required. Traditionalists and the timid need not apply.
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...