Dachis Group, a leading Social Performance Software Company providing SaaS and strategic solutions across all digital engagement platforms, is seeking a seasoned Senior Strategist for our Austin office.
This role is well suited for a person with a natural interest in quantitative data and mad analytical skills with the ability to draw deep insights and then turn those insights into actionable social strategies that provide game-changing solutions that impact a client’s business, marketing and social operations.
Through experience, you will have honed the ability to identify client’s business objectives and challenges, and solve for their needs leveraging the Dachis Group suite of social measurement software, among other methods. You will develop and deliver plans and briefs, diving into research – both qualitative and quantitative – to guide the development of ideas and strategies. In addition, you have a background in planning, tactical prioritization and ROI analysis to ensure the client has a sound business case for software adoption and project investment. Your presentation and speaking skills will be a key factor in your ability to succeed.
This is a highly collaborative role working with client stakeholders - VPs and C-Suite, and internal Dachis Group teams across Creative, Product, Engagement, Project Management and Business Development.
You will be a member of the Solutions team, leading complex strategic engagements and ensuring the quality of delivery of major social strategies for clients.
- Craft strong social strategy stories based on sound qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Lead client strategy defining the most appropriate solutions for their business with a variety of stakeholders, including C-level executives and mid-level management.
- Mentor other team members on process, culture and technology
- Oversee delivery of strategic engagements to ensure high quality is maintained
- Play a lead role in the business development process, ensuring we have the most appropriate process and scope
- Work collaboratively across a variety of internal teams, clearly communicating direction and requirements to deliver social marketing strategies, playbooks and roadmap
- 7+ years digital strategy experience, social strategy experience
- Eloquent at building social marketing strategies, playbooks and tactical roadmaps and reporting approaches
- Experience developing unique strategies and building upon current client strategies within the arena to meet/exceed objectives Demonstrates a core understanding of brand planning, communication and CRM strategic planning
- Proven ability to foster team collaboration across client and internal functional departments
- Proven understanding of how to achieve behavioral changes with target audience
- In-depth understanding of the mix especially the working machinations of: social paid media, paid and organic search, content strategies that drive engagement, display and traditional broadcast channels. Experience in B2B a plus
- Bachelors' degree required
Dachis Group - 9 months ago