As a Senior Strategy Consultant with Primitive Logic, youll solve complex business and technology problems for some of the Bay Areas most well-known companies. Youll interact with and advise C-level executives on the best courses of action to achieve their business goals through improved business process and IT. As the point person on critical client engagements, the Senior Strategy Consultant will lead project teams through the full project lifecycle including competitive assessments, strategy, system design, process design, organization design, business case, and change management. Your ability to deal with ambiguity, remain flexible to changes, navigate difficult situations and learn on the fly will be paramount to your success in this role.
Your responsibilities may include but arent limited to:
- Serve as a primary thought leader in the development of business solutions defining strategies and creating executable roadmaps for delivery
- Manage the delivery of complex change programs and/or complex business solution implementations that enhance the client's business
- Provide project management for client engagements and work streams
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses in support of the development and delivery of strategic planning, performance management, or program evaluation solutions
- Production of project deliverables including research plans, status reports, detailed reports, and presentations
- Provide support to business development and sales activities
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in change management, strategy development, operational improvement, performance management, and technology implementations
- 3+ years of project/program management experience
- Experience diagnosing, modeling and fixing complex business processes
- Experience developing performance measures to monitor progress toward organizational or program and project goals and objectives
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering and/or organizational transformation
- Ability to be a self-starter, work in ambiguous situations, and thrive in ever changing environments
- Broad industry experience with a variety of technology platforms and solutions
- Deep functional knowledge around general business processes and related IT systems
- Financial analysis
- Experience delivering in project settings that require a grasp of cross-functional subject matter, including people, process, and technology across multiple business units
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply.
- Experience with consulting in a Big Four or leading Management Consulting Firm
- MBA degree in relevant field
- PMP, Change Management, Six Sigma, or other Certifications a plus
- Experience with one or more full life cycle technology implementations
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and DOT drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.
Primitive Logic - 20 months ago