This position is responsible for ensuring all National Account Control and Participating, Blue Card, HMO AFHC, ITS and NASCO billings, settlements, premium applications, etc., are processed in a timely and accurate manner; ensuring all Accounts Payable handling of checks and balancing of bank files are processed and reported in a timely and accurate matter
* Bachelor Degree in Business or Accounting.
* 3 years supervisory experience in accounting position.
* Knowledge of General Accounting fundamentals, i.e., internal controls, journal entries and account reconciliation.
* Knowledge of BCBS national account processes, i.e., Blue Card, Control/Par, Away from Home Care, and NASCO.
* Analytical skills.
* Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-starter taking responsibility for daily department operations.
***This position will be based out of our Richardson office.
HCSC - 21 days ago
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is a licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The mutually owned company consists of...