Kotura, Inc. is a worldwide leader in silicon photonics, developing
and manufacturing integrated silicon photonic circuits used in
telecommunications, data communications, and high performance computing.
The company has an immediate opening for a Senior Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for production planning and
scheduling activities to achieve customer satisfaction goals. This
includes master planning, detailed scheduling for back end operations,
oversight of contract manufacturers and suppliers, and monitoring and
reporting of results to management.
Essential Job Functions:
Education and Experience:
- Provide technical support to Customers
- Work with Sales to understand demand and construct forecasts.
- Analyze supply chain capacity and lead times.
- Develop production plans that will meet demand.
- Analyze new orders and make delivery commitments.
- Prepare detailed schedules for WIP movement from fab through to customer deliveries.
- Communicate demand to suppliers, Contract Manufacturers, and the internal fab.
- Evaluate existing suppliers; participate in the selection of new suppliers.
- Track and report performance metrics.
- Partner with other Kotura employees (engineers, quality assurance, etc.) to resolve issues inhibiting the ability to meet commitments.
- Support New Product Development projects and Technology Transfers to contractors.
- Some International travel required.
Send your resume to email@example.com ,
or fax to (626)236-4513.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years planning and/or Supply Chain, and a minimum of (2) two years people management.
- Proficiency in building and utilizing Excel Spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with MRP and Cost Accounting tools.
- Strong analytical skills and consulting skills, with the ability to influence, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills; fluency in Mandarin a plus.
Kotura, was founded in October 2003 through the merger of Arroyo Optics and Lightcross. Both companies, based in southern California, have...