Primary Objective: Provide more complex administrative support in effectively accessing and using technology.
§ Supports all Marriott Vacations Worldwide, vendors and properties as customers
§ May lead a team of junior administrators
CLS Generic Expected Contributions
§ Performs the following types of basic tasks: analysis, auditing, budgeting, forecasting, research, report generation, and software integration.
§ Responds to, solves and makes decisions on standard/routine business requests with limited risk.
§ Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results. May direct work of non-management staff.
§ Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by:
- utilizing technical knowledge and skills to enhance business processes.
- establishing priorities for self and, where appropriate, others.
- allocating own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups.
- contributing to department/unit budget as appropriate (i.e., input, following guidelines, etc).
§ Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
§ Performs other duties as appropriate.
Specific Expected Contributions
§ Provides support for network, data access, data restores and validation
§ Support ease-of-use access to applications across multiple technologies
§ Supports ease-of-use access to applications across multiple technologies
§ Provides level 2 support for Service Desk
§ Provides 1st level support for Server Administration
§ Provides 2nd level support for Exchange/Outlook Issues
§ Provides 2nd level support for Blackberry Issues
§ Monitors and processes requests in the Service Desk queue in the MVW OSC.
§ Trains level 1 Technicians
Manager on Duty Roles and Responsibilities:
- performs initial assessment of the major incident
- make decision whether it is a Major Incident or not
- designates parent ticket and communicates instructions to the Service Desk
- assesses support needs. Setup Conference Bridge to gather various support, if Needed.
- monitors, tracks, and communicates the progress and status throughout the life of the Major Incident
- convenes & facilitates meetings with all parties involved in support for the Major Incident as needed
Major Decision Making Impact:
§ Provides unique administration skills to business problems that can only be provided with experience and knowledge of the various environments
CLS Generic Candidate Profile
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
Usually a professional position with general knowledge in a discipline (i.e., Accounting, Human Resources, Information Resources). College degree and/or related experience typically required.
Specific Candidate Profile
§ Customer Service Orientation
§ Complaint Resolution
§ General Business knowledge
§ Business Processes
§ Problem Definition & Resolution
§ Technical Infrastructure
§ Communications (Listening, Persuasiveness, Oral, Written)
§ Leadership (Impact, Involvement)
§ People (Team Orientation, Judgment, Interpersonal Relations, Results/Goal Orientation, Resiliency/Adaptability)
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent; AA degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years experience in information systems with minimum 2 years experience in systems administration
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.