Zynga is looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their current support team.
- Provide 3rd level engineering support for user issues with Windows XP/7, MAC OS X 10.5/10.6, Outlook
- Provide Imaging and deployment support using various applications and packages including Casper and LanDesk
- Support 2000+ users running iPhones, Blackberrys, and other remote devices
- Implement automation procedures across the company
- Implement security procedures across the company
Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities, tight timelines, and a high paced environment
- In depth knowledge and at least 4 years experience with Windows XP/7, MAC OS X 10.5/10.6, Linux desktops and associated email systems
- Windows A/D and Mac server experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills across desktop issues & networking issues.
- Automation and Virtualization experience
- PERL or Powershell scripting experience is essential, packaging using Installshield and MSI is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude a must
Zynga - 18 months ago