Job Title: Sr System Admin with Puppet
Location: Cupertino CA
Rate: $DOE expense paid project
Initial Term: 6 months
Please answer the profile questions below and we will contact you to set up an interview.
- This role will be responsible for building the deployment infrastructure from the ground up.
- 8 -12 years System Administration experience
- Puppet experience must have. Proficient in Puppet configuration and administration
- Setup everything from NFS Mount, VMs, deployment Mechanisms, Netscaler Rules Managements, Load Balancing, SSL Certs, to Akamai.
- Server Side deployment is a big plus
- Recent experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred)
- Strong focus on automation
- Deployment, Setup, Automation experience
CONTACT INFORMATION:Name:City:State:Home #:Cellular #:E-mail address:
What is your availability to start?
What is your current rate?
If you are currently not working, when did your last position end?
Are you willing to relocate?
What rate are you looking for on 1099/CTC(all inclusive)?
What is your citizenship status?
If not US Citizen, please provide the following information:Employer:Location:Contact Name:Phone Number:Years in Business:
We look forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually successful relationship.
Thanks and Regards,
Monster - 17 months ago