Linux Systems Administrator (Sr. Level)
We have been providing cutting-edge, complex e-commerce solutions for over 10 years now, and are continuing to grow. Our success has been due to our employees unrivaled passion for technology as well as our ability to continually re-imagine and re-invent ourselves and our products. We seek highly-motivated individuals with a can-do attitude. You will be given the chance to work within a revolutionary team that has been given the challenge to create a truly extraordinary product!
You will have the opportunity to work within a carefully selected Technology Operations team that consists of other Linux Systems Administrators from well-known Internet companies in Los Angeles. You will be involved with all aspects of Linux server administration, management, analysis, migration, and support.
If you have experience with some of the following tools, technologies, responsibilities, please apply now:
We offer AWESOME benefits, casual working environment, crazy growth opportunities, and salary between $90K - $125K, doe. Interviews are taking place so please apply now.
- Experience working in large Linux server environments, i.e. 150+ Linux servers
- Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Fedora, Suse, HPUX, CentOS; Tomcat and Apache
- Experience monitoring and supporting a high-transactional / high-traffic Web system to ensure optimal server health
- Strong Scripting experience: Perl, Bash, Shell, Python, PHP, Ruby
- Experience supporting cloud server environments (cloud computing)
- Experience supporting either a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Able to coordinate with other teams (both technical and non-technical) in order to drive the companys business forward
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision