PrivacyStar is seeking a Senior System/Network Engineer. This position reports to the Director of Operations. Responsibilities; manage the entire technical infrastructure, production deployments, third party technical relationships, production schedules and planning, manage IT staff and accomplishing goals and deliverables set forth by the Director of Operations. This position works closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This position will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices. The successful candidate will be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Networking, tools and Infrastructure of the integration environments. The job will focus as well on in-house application frameworks, engagement and deployment automation.
- Apply the design and workflows of each application and integrate them onto the company standard infrastructure and platform
- Implement, support and maintain the integration infrastructures especially application base infrastructure.
- Providing solutions on application frameworks, engagement and regular release deployment automation
- Understand production constraints and advise other teams accordingly during the design and testing phases
- Understand their requirements and helping with service improvement.
- Define, document and execute complex infrastructure projects.
Required Skills :
Desired Skills :
- 5+ years experience managing technical deployments and Infrastructure in a mission critical environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Extensive experience with Application development Life cycles and deployment methods
- Leadership skills and ability to build and direct an IT team.
- Ability to learn new processes and technology quickly and train others on procedure.
- Experience with change control methods and related tools.
- Detailed documentation management and process control for IT environment.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of advanced technical flows.
- Flexibility to work on call on nights and weekends as needed.
- Mobile Application industry experience
- Exchange, Active Directory, Cisco, SQL, Windows and Linux Server Administration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.