Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Sr. Systems Administrator, Metastorm supports the organization’s technical MetaStorm solutions and application software installation, assists in the design and deployment of those applications and the ongoing support and improvement of those applications in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment. This position is within the Informatics- Infrastructure Operations department and reports to the Senior Director, Infrastructure Operations.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Owns the MetaStorm interface deployment, support, and documentation for multiple initiatives. Ensures that MetaStorm applications are well designed, resilient and supportable.
- Provides technical knowledge to design, development and operational support groups.
- Ensures that the required functionality is available in solutions to achieve the required business outcome.
- Ensures that the MetaStorm solutions and applications are operationally maintained in optimum condition.
- Employs effective use of technical skills to efficiently diagnose and resolve any technical failures that occur.
- Assists with decisions regarding the MetaStorm solutions and applications including but not limited to:
- Application sizing and workload forecasts;
- Specification of manageability requirements;
- Identification of ongoing operational costs;
- Data access requirements for reporting or integration into other applications;
- Identifying skills required to support solutions;
- Administration requirements;
- Security requirements.
- Performs Windows L3 Administration duties as needed for MetaStorm hosts.
- Interacts with and is accountable for relationship with IM clients regarding the ESB solutions and applications.
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- 10+ years information technology experience.
- 5 - 10 years Level 3 administration experience.
- Administration and support experience with Metastorm MBPM v 9.x (Architecture, Installation/Setup, Development and Deployment).
- Oracle 11g (DDL, DML, TSQL).
- Integration knowledge (Web services, APIs).
- Windows Server 2008 (IIS, DCOM, Administration).
- Technical certifications
- ITIL v3 certification
- Pharmaceutical experience
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 13 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...