The successful candidate will join our existing IT Systems Infrastructure Team as a Systems Administrator
who will be responsible following existing procedures and processes to keep us NERC-CIP compliant. Our 24/7 office is in the heart of Portland’s Pearl District.
- Lead the NERC-CIP compliance efforts for our Windows systems
- Support, maintain, design, install, and configure our complex Windows environment.
- Assist with special projects and other company efforts.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- +5 years of Microsoft Windows administration & support (2008 R2, 2003, 7, XP)
- +5 years Windows Active Directory Administration (DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS, ETC.)
- Vmware vSphere administration of multiple datacenters in clustered (and non) environments
- Solid OSI model comprehension
- Light Microsoft SQL Server DBA efforts
- Interface with VARs
- Able to lift equipment (e.g., servers) that could weigh as much as 40 lbs.
- Available for travel (10%)
- History of managing complex efforts with demanding customers
- Experience following NERC-CIP compliance procedures and processes
- SCADA systems experience
- Experience with SolarWinds Orion
- Experience with Symantec NetBackup
- Experience with maintaining EqualLogic SAN (iSCSI)
- Experience with managing Symantec Endpoint Protection
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background and reference check, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. A Motor Vehicle (MVR) check will be administered when a prospective employee will be regularly using a company vehicle. Iberdrola Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iberdrola Renewables - 13 months ago
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...