InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team at Fort Gordon, GA. The Sr. Systems Administrators must have a TS/SCI security clearance and be DOD 8570.01-M IAT certified. The Administrators will be responsible for performing all of the Systems Administrator duties and must be able to integrate new technologies into new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of corporate systems. They will also be responsible for the isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
- Provide day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for Windows servers and VMWare.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and support a Windows Server environment on three-plus separate networks.
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Provide software troubleshooting and problem resolution issues as well as new system design, testing, and implementation.
- Provide status updates to project managers.
- Assist in the research and proposal of technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Perform various tasks to support Information Assurance and Network Accreditation requirements as needed.
- Interact daily with supervisors, the government customer, and functional peer groups. Interaction may involve the exchange or presentation of technical information.
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant technical experience in systems administration activities such as the isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, or any combination thereof.
- Must have a Master’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering). An additional three years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree. An additional two years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree.
- Must have experience with VMware, vSphere, View 5.2, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, System Center Data Protection Manager 2010, System Center Configuration Manager, SQL 2008/Clusters.
- Must be DoD 8570.01 IAT certified.
- Must have a DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 30+ days ago