Location: Houston, TX
Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Status: Full Time Staff
Reports to: HCM Manager
Candidate Must Have:
• Minimum of 6.5years of ‘hands-on’ functional and technical experience with the Oracle HRMS 11i/R12. Must have five years of Oracle payroll experience and expertise in Oracle payroll retro process.
• Production Support of all aspects of OracleHRMS Applications.
• Experience with custom automation of payroll processing specially RIF processing and off cycle payrolls.
• Experience with US garnishment calculation and processing.
• Ability to work and understand the third party interfaces and .net application integration with HCM.
• Exceptional ability to diagnose and solve system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines with limited resources environment.
• Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business and technical resources.
• Proficient with OraclePayroll, Human Resources, Advanced Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Oracle Time and Labor, Oracle Learning Management and Employee Self Service with the functional and technical understanding.
• Experience with ‘hands-on’ payroll implementation and support with a detail understanding of payroll processes and HR/Benefit implication with the payroll processes.
• Ability to deliver end to end solution for support problems and development works including identifying the issue, setup, programming and testing.
• Ability to support and develop custom fast formula for payroll, OAB and CWB.
• Ability to work effectively with Oracle support to resolve TAR issue.
• Team player who can work in a collaborative HCM environment which integrate with custom .net applications.
• Ability and willingness to quickly understand the custom application environments and business processes and integration around the custom applications with Oracle Human resources to take the ownership.
• Knowledge of Oracle HCM table structures to support implementations of Daily HR/Payroll reporting requirements.
• Experience with lead and develop new OracleHRMS capabilities while continuing to support existing configurations.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field
• Professional working experience with ALL of the following:
Oracle Reports 6i development
Application Object Library (AOL)
Concurrent Programs-setup and scheduling
• Experience with Oracle API’s and custom interfaces
• Experience with Oracle 220.127.116.11/R12
• Oracle AIM methodology
• Excellent communication skills
• Senior functional/technical HRMS resource with knowledge of Oracle 11i/R12 Human Resource Management
• Perform analysis, thorough testing and debugging
• Identify potential problems and recommend alternative solutions
• Assist in programming estimates
• Deliver solid, well documented program code
• Prepare code to our designs and GUI standards
• Complete assigned tasks timely and accurately
• Report status of assigned tasks
• Be a team player working in close cooperation with manager and other technical/functional team members
• Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
• Deliver excellent production support and customer service
• Assist other developers/Analyst with their projects as needed
MRE Consulting, Ltd.
- 22 months ago - save job