Senior Systems Analyst
will manage the creation and distribution of screener and marketing files.
Work closely with DMG Tech-Ops team, productions, and internal customers to define, design, and implement new digital media technology solutions for DMG. This includes (but is not limited to) the administration of various systems, the technical analysis of new or proposed systems, as well as the management and implementation of said system from inception to delivery.
The core responsibilities are:
Technical Operations/System Admin
Assist in workflow analysis for proposed new opportunities and/or existing ones.
This includes transcoders, editing systems, delivery platforms, automation tools, anti-piracy technologies and any future requirements.
Assist in the evaluation of new technologies from Pilot to implementation. Use existing transcoding and delivery platforms to perform job duties.
Prioritize and process a variety of requests from internal and external customers.
Create files to customer specification and deliver content per client’s instructions.
• Knowledge of video and audio materials (video/audio codecs, commonly used formats, industry standards for tape/file creation)
• Knowledge of industry developments (clients, competitors, technology) by reading trade press, SPE news clippings, discussions with internal and external clients.
• Computer troubleshooting (windows/mac/linux)
• Transfer protocols (cifs, smb, sftp, aspera)
• Transcoding and/or Editing platforms
• Video Quality Control
• Make decisions with limited supervisor input.
• Organize data from variety of sources and communicate information in a clear, professional manner.
• Prioritize critical tasks.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
North America-United States of America-Culver City Area, California
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. - 16 months ago