The Senior Systems Architect will serve as the primary technical point of contact, principle consultant, and team lead within the customer's production engineering environment. The individual will work in a test lab with a technical team that designs, integrates, maintains, tests, upgrades, and troubleshoots a wide variety of system and network technologies. The individual must have previous architecture experience working with large enterprise systems, experience in server virtualization, SAN integration and data center environments.
- Experience leading the design/architecture of large, enterprise systems environments
- Extensive experience with server virtualization (VMware in particular)
- Experience designing/architecting SAN solutions and data center environments
- Experience generating various documents, including CONOPS, design documents, test plans, and other related customer deliverables
- Experience providing senior-level engineering/architecture consultation and subject matter expertise
- Must be able to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing requirements and priorities
- Experience managing a lab and providing mentoring, coaching, and general guidance to a team of system engineers/administrators