Evo is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who is passionate about designing, creating and delivering highly scalable web applications and has a strong background in Java, Linux and Database technologies. This positions is a 12-month contract with our Beaverton Client.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
- Design and implement performance measurement process
- Use approved tools to simulate hundred/thousand concurrent user loads
- Closely monitor system key performance matrix such as memory, threads, throughputs , db connections, etc.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and pinpoint potential performance issues to the development team
- Generalize and summarize performance reports
- Provide feedbacks to management team and other stakeholders
- Work closely with development team, infrastructure operations and QA teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 8+ years of in-depth experience designing, implementing and deploying scalable software required
- Top-notch expertise in at least one relevant performance technology required
- Highly productive developer in Java, unix/linux shell scripting , perl or similar programming experience required
- Experience with Jmeter and Selenium required
- Experience working in an Agile development team to plan, design and develop solutions preferred
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment
- Successfully managing large amounts of data and/or high throughput on distributed systems
- Professional experience with low-level monitoring, profiling, tuning and debugging for performance
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design
- HTML 5
- Rest Services
- Java 1.7
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP to CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.