Come grow with us!! At Data Tactics, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting-edge research, development and rapid deployment institution where our shared intellect, hard work, and vanguard for our client’s trust make a positive difference in their success, the security of our country, and the lives of our employees. The Data Tactics team is comprised of industry recognized experts in the field of Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Engineering, System/Software Development, Data/Systems Integration, and Operations & Maintenance (O&M). We offer challenging and exciting opportunities which can advance your technical skills and provide you with compelling career growth. If you’re ready to push yourself and your career to new levels you should consider Data Tactics Corporation, where every day we strive to be the best at what we do!
This position requires an Active TS/SCI Clearance
Job Description :
The job of the Senior Systems Engineer is in support the SOFNET Enterprise. Candidate will interface with HQ SOCOM Engineers in support of users and data of the SOCOM Enterprise.
Job Skills :
- Experienced with Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2010, SCCM patching, software and image deployment, PowerShell scripting, Advanced Group Policy Management, VMWare Virtualized Environments.
- Designing, engineering, configuring, installing, testing, training, and documenting complex architectures and component configurations relating to firewall/routing/switching products and/or solutions.
- Analyze and transform operational and/or security needs into solutions while remaining compliant with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Document system parameter description and integrate those parameters to optimize the overall solution's effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assess and prepares the current Active Directory Environment in accordance with Quest Migration Manager recommended criteria.
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques where applicable using creative and innovative solutions.
- Researches, evaluates and stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Maintain skills and capabilities through education, training, and hands-on experiences.
- Perform mentoring and training tasks for peers and customers as required.
- Convey project knowledge to other team members and customers as required.
- Perform risk identification, assessment, remediation, and planning for all aspects of performance.
- Perform project engineering and task management functions.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience. Additional training, technical certification, and/or years experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Hardware from vendors such as HP, Dell, EMC and NetApp to include Rack and Blade solutions.
- Must be competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of systems engineering activities.
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision and provide project management, mentorship and direction to a team of network/systems/software engineers supporting migration efforts.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Security+.
- Must be a US citizen with a TS/SCI clearance.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
- MCITP Windows Server or MCSE Server Infrastructure Certification.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and SharePoint Server.
- Familiar with Disaster Recovery, Archive and De-Duplication Solutions.
- HBSS IPS (specifically the installation and removal of the client frames package).
- Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to.
We were recently ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the DC Metro Area in 2011 by the Washington Business Journal. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and offer an excellent benefit package, including:
• Competitive wages
• Employer-paid Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (100% Employer Paid)
• Employer-paid Life Insurance for hazardous duty assignments
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 15 Days Total Paid Time and 9 Paid Holidays
• 401K after 90 days
• Flexible Savings Accounts for Child Care and Health Care
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development Certification Programs
• Employee Referral Incentives
Data Tactics Corp. - 18 months ago