1. Consistently promote and model the company`s client service principles in teamwork, work product, and personal interaction.
2. Ensure exemplary client service to all internal and external clients; proactively promote client service throughout department and among teams; respond to peer requests with recognition that request serves a client or company need.
1. Responsible for project management and execution, including providing leadership in office-specific initiatives, and the execution of company initiatives.
2. Responsible for managing user and resource objects in a large distributed Microsoft Active Directory network.
3. Serve as primary contact for user creation, access, and modification on all company-wide systems including but not limited to:
a. MS Exchange
b. Microsoft Active Directory
c. Cisco IP Phones
d. Cisco Unity Voice Mail
f. Company written software: Solaria &; Intranet
h. Great Plains
j. BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server)
4. Assisting the Infrastructure team members with problem diagnosis and resolution for the following technologies and platforms: Windows 2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Anti-virus, Cisco UCS, VMWare vSphere, DNS/IP Networking, SQL Server, Apache and Internet Information Server.
5. Assist in maintaining and monitoring backups for company-wide servers.
6. Telecom experience a plus specifically in a mid-sized MPLS environment.
7. Provide network management support for event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to systems and infrastructure.
8. Follows company`s change management policies and procedures when introducing changes to the environment.
9. Communicates proactively with clients to ensure issues are clarified, effectively addressed, and resolved with appropriate urgency. Ensures client satisfaction; maintains accountability throughout resolution, including when issue is delegated or handed off.
10. Will be reachable via the company provided Blackberry outside of standard working hours as needed. Responsive to urgent email messages.
11. Manages the appropriate and timely resolution of incidents and ensures requests are logged into the ticket management system from live calls, email, and voice mail systems.
1. Manage department level, office or enterprise wide projects. Create and manage project schedules, track issues, and make decisions affecting the outcome of the project.
2. Contributes to enterprise wide technology projects and takes ownership of assigned tasks. Addresses issues representing needs and concerns of all offices.
3. Manage the tasks of other project members to ensure schedule is maintained and a high quality result is achieved.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor`s degree from four-year college or university and two years related experience; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification a plus.
2. Legal or Law firm experience is desired.
3. 10+ years experience in a technical environment including end-user support, training, help desk, and rollouts.
4. Expert knowledge of Microsoft 2003/2008 operating systems.
5. Extensive knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory technologies
6. In-depth technical background and abilities including experience with current Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe, McAfee ePO, MS Exchange, IIS, Apache, SQL Server, VMWare, MS cluster technologies.
7. Knowledge of the following hardware systems: Cisco networking and IPT equipment, HP servers and storage, Cisco UCS, NetApp storage, Overland libraries.
A strong focus on customer service with a commitment to working closely with other members of the technology team.
9. Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen effectively and the ability to present oneself in a calm, professional manner under pressures of time and schedule.
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Flexibility regarding work schedule to meet position needs outside of regular business hours and to carry and respond to a firm provided PDA.
12. Ability for occasional travel.