Financial Services Accounts, New York Metro
A Systems Engineer (SE) is a unique individual who can build strong professional relationships with customers while developing compelling network solutions that meet the customer’s needs. The SE partners with a Named Account Manager to showcase Juniper’s unique, game-changing solutions.
In addition to possessing over-the-top technical aptitude and curiosity, the ideal candidate’s interpersonal and high-impact presentation skills evoke passion and confidence in customers, partners and the Juniper team. A burning desire to solve the hard problem in a fast-changing, competitive macro environment and unrelenting tenacity are essential. This position requires a thought-leader who can influence architectural decision makers, operational and business stakeholders alike.
- In-depth conceptual and hands-on understanding and design expertise in network security, campus and data center switching, and IP routing.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills that enable success in this fast-paced position.
- Exceptional communication skills that leverage active listening, negotiating and presentation skills to enable the customer to get what they need to meet their business challenges.
- Exemplary pre-sales engineering track record in the data network and network security industry with large enterprise customers.
Meaningful experience in Financial Services accounts. Knowledge of business applications, regulatory issues and best practices.
- Expert-level knowledge of Juniper enterprise solutions, product line specifications and performance criteria in addition to competitors’ solutions and industry standards and consortiums (IETF, IEEE, TCG).
This White Paper provides an overview of the solutions that a Juniper Systems Engineer needs to master:
We offer market competitive benefits! http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/careers/benefits/
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...