Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: Less than 10%
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer that designs, develops, evaluates, modifies, and administers end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products in a large enterprise environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Serve as senior engineering resource as part of a team that oversees a variety of systems and technologies including SAN, server virtualization, cloud, and Windows server environments
- Design, integrate, test and maintain a wide variety of system and network technologies in a test lab environment
- Perform tasks such as customer ticket management including Tier IV support, user account management, file transfers, VM creation, storage management and implementation, cable and equipment management, etc.
- Create best practice, design, and SOP documentation for customer's systems and environment
- Develop system-level requirements and solutions based on best practices and provide recommendations to customer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience with minimum 5 years in Virtualization and Microsoft environment
- Experience with Virtualization/Cloud technologies (VMware preferred), Active Directory, Exchange, and SAN/NAS (including NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, IBM)
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments (preferred)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)