Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. With US$719 billion in assets under management as of 31 March 2012, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. We welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
This individual will be responsible for development and delivery of data integration solutions using tools such as DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Composite and similar, competing products. The individual will work with a project team in the understanding requirements, developing technical designs, developing solutions and delivery of data movement projects, across all tiers of the solution; database, ETL, integration and infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Architect, design, implement, deploy and support of Enterprise Data Integration solutions
- Assist project managers with project management related tasks like efforts estimation, resource allocation, task distribution, delivery management, risk management and other project management tasks.
- Work with a team of employees and consultants including offshore vendor-resourced staff as needed.
- Establish best practices for data integration related development
- Work with project lead, analyst, and business users to understand business processes and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications for data movement solutions
- Design multi-dimensional models, including the construction of Business-area specific Data Marts
- Minimum of 5 years of data integration and related development experience
- Strong hands-on experience in delivering ETL projects using leading tools like IBM InfoSphere/DataStage, ODI, Ab-Initio or Informatica
- Experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage or Oracle Data Integrator preferred
- Excellent hands-on experience in Unix, Linux, Scripting languages like Shell and Perl, SQL and PL/SQL and basic performance tuning
- Experience with Composite software, Maestro and Oracle 11g is a plus
- 5 years of relational database programming experience with Oracle.
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to operate with less than perfect information and make quick decisions when necessary
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Exposure to Business Intelligence platforms in general, or OBIEE 11g in particular is a plus
- Experience in working with & guiding offshore development teams preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical solution to the business team members
- Must be able to independently architect, design, and coordinate complex projects
Wellington Management - 22 months ago
If Napoleon had met this Wellington, Waterloo would have taken on a whole new meaning: sound asset management. Wellington Management...