Title Senior Systems Security Engineer Job # 13322BR Job Function Engineering City Annapolis State Maryland Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 1 Job Description ARINC is seeking a Senior Systems Security Engineer to support their GLOBALink Engineering (GLE) department located in the Annapolis, Maryland headquarters. GLE is a SEI/CMM level 3 engineering organization within the Aviation Solutions division of ARINC.
The Aviation Solutions division provides communication products and services for commercial and business airline customers. GLE develops systems and solutions for high availability 24x7 data link services. Data link services provide clear, accurate, unambiguous data communications to enable the air crews to communicate and exchange information with ground crews and airline host systems. GLE systems are used in the continental US and most countries across the world.
The Systems Engineer will focus on security solutions to meet customer requirements. The systems engineer will:
GLE has a flexible working environment and offers a competitive benefit package including, but not limited to, education reimbursement. In addition ARINC encourages career development and provides growth opportunities for motivated candidates. Qualifications Required Experience:
- Perform systems requirements development
- Perform systems design, developing operational scenarios and component design
- Produce security plans for software based systems
- Produce security plans for networked based systems
- Produce facility security plans for a 24x7 site operations manned by technical staff
- Perform security risk assessments
- Work with a government customer on security requirement analysis and solutions
The candidate must possess solid writing skills and strong verbal communication skills to work in a highly integrated team environment.
- Ten (10) or more years of related experience in systems or software engineering
- Experience analyzing security requirements and implementing security solutions
- Experience developing security plans
- Experience in software and systems security
- Experience in facilities / operational security
- Experience developing systems requirements and design
- Experience analyzing and integrating complex systems
- Experience developing security solutions for the U.S. government
- Experience developing effective security policies in a commercial context
- Understanding of high availability data communications systems.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering or related technical concentration. Master’s degree is typically required. Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25
ARINC - 30+ days ago