Are you ready to take ownership of your career? Are you finally ready to do the best work of your life? Are you ready to work with inspiring colleagues that will challenge you and take your career to heights never before imagined? If so, then be ready to make a difference and part of something HUGE by joining Starkey’s Systems Engineering team. |
As a Senior Systems Technician, you will be responsible for supporting Systems Engineering and the generation of requirements, verification, problem solving and the software/firmware/hardware development necessary to support new product development.
You will work with cutting edge products and technologies. You will work with highly dedicated individuals and you will be part of an organization committed to pushing the envelope and investing in the future.
- Minimum 2 year Electronic Technician degree/certificate or equivalent is required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electronic design, test and manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a regulated environment (medical or military)
- Desired: experience in hearing instrument and accessory design, development and test
Transforming the hearing care industry
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of microelectronic circuits and components required
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of common business software required (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Intermediate knowledge of ANSI, IEC, and homologation standards desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of software development methodologies
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of requirements and verification methodologies
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of product development processes for microelectronic circuits required
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of bench top test instrumentation control and use
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent design, problem solving and documentation skills required
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Good organizational skills required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 5 months ago