Senior TIBCO Administrator – Plano, Texas
Business Control Systems is currently seeking a Senior TIBCO Administrator for our client in the Dallas area. If you are skilled in TIBCO EMS and are ready to make your next move, here’s your chance to be apart of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation!
- Support production environments
- Deploy projects in development and test and production, to follow IT standards and processes
- Work with the project manager and cross-functional team members to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Co-ordinate with vendors, third parties, database, network, storage, server, and cross-functional teams to troubleshoot issues
- Assist in TIBCO hardening for the 2014 selling season
- Install patches, software upgrades, and general installations
- Able to interact with multiple application development teams and third parties
- Able to perform 24x7 production support including some weekends and during the peak retail season
- 4-6 years’ work experience in TIBCO
- Experience in TIBCO EMS and BusinessWorks, Hawk, and RTView
- Knowledge of databases, MQ Series, and File Adapters
- Experience in both Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX environment is a plus
- Experience in TIBCO deployment and runtime administration
- Command knowledge of Java, XML, JMS, Oracle, and SOA
- Experience in scripting for monitoring and deployments
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
Business Control Systems - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
Business Control Systems, Inc. (BCS) is a software reseller and consulting firm specializing in the implementation and support of business...