This position is responsible for providing the highest
level of staffing services to McDermott. This position
delivers high quality professional and executive-level
candidates and advances the McDermott brand across
numerous markets and professional communities, while
guiding hiring managers and candidates through the
selection process. This individual will perform full
lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations
with hiring managers, candidates, and the community
at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and
long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and
personal organization is required.
- Provides exceptional client service and full
lifecycle recruiting within McDermott.
- Confers with senior leadership to identify personnel
needs, workforce planning strategies, and search
- Writes complete and detailed search assignments
(client engagement documents), ensuring an
understanding of job duties responsibilities and
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships
with hiring managers, vendors, community
organizations, and other team members to create a
partnership that yields success, predictable results
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help
identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house
ATS to identify and recruit the very best
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and
diverse professional organizations to attract and
recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness
of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing
team to develop and implement staffing plans and
- Visits all hiring-manager departments to develop a
thorough understanding of the department culture and
uses that understanding to help candidates fully
understand the opportunity.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting
techniques in order to be competitive in
state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle
recruiting components including, but not limited to
sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal,
job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship
management and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept
criticism and constructive feedback, while being
extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent writing, organization and communication
skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep
range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a
national, multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential
- Strong initiative and solid judgment
- Must be internet savvy and experienced in mining
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems,
processes, and procedures.
- Must have engineering recruitment experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of
applications and the use of email.
McDermott - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard