CSI Leasing is one of the largest independent technology leasing specialists in the world. Established in 1972, we have helped thousands of organizations successfully implement leasing programs that worked to reduce the costs, risks, and hassles of using technology equipment.
CSI Leasing has an immediate position available for a Senior Tax Accountant. This position will report directly to the Assistant Vice President of the Tax department and work closely with the department Tax Supervisor while functioning as support to the entire department.
· Preparing sales, use, and property tax returns
· Analyzing tax assessments
· Processing billing packets
· Resolving tax discrepancies with customers and tax authorities
· Calculating customer property tax liability and preparing customer reimbursement invoices
· Tax account reconciliations
· Training new employees in our systems
· Completing special projects assigned by the AVP
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent relevant work experience
· At least 5 Years of Sales and Property tax experience in a corporate tax department or tax consulting practice
· Experience with property tax software such as PTMS, or E-Property strongly preferred
· Any experience with the leasing software LeaseWave, Vertex 0-Series, or Vertex Returns is preferred
· Able to work independently and multitask to meet deadlines
· A problem-solver with excellent cognitive skills
· Good communications skills in order to interact with co-workers, customers, and tax authorities
We offer salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and a non-smoking environment.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. If you have a disability and need assistance completing the application or accessing the website, please contact us at ADAassistance@csileasing.com anytime or call (800) 292-5728 extension 126, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST. Please understand that these resources are only available to assist our applicants with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).