Etonien, LLC is a fast growing financial services firm in the United States focused solely on Accounting, Finance, Tax and Internal Audit, with a special emphasis on providing Interim CFO and Controller services.
Etonien, LLC was founded in 2008 by a leadership team that believed there was a way to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals a way to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with project, interim and interim-to-hire assignments.
Etonien, LLC is seeking to build out their team of international firm CPAs and/or top school MBAs with at least 10 years of large company experience, both public and private. This senior level professional will provide hands-on services for local and national companies across all industries.
SENIOR TAX MANAGER
Etonien is seeking an Interim Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager to assist an entertainment client with managing tax filing and compliance. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years corporate tax experience, a CPA and Big Four public accounting experience. A background in Entertainment is a plus.
- Achieve and maintain a working knowledge of the business operations of assigned entities.
- Prepare and/or review the companies’ federal and state income tax returns and calculate related estimated tax payments
- Prepare tax provisions and related disclosures to meet the companies SEC reporting requirements.
- Conduct miscellaneous basic tax research.
- Prepare and maintain “permanent schedules”, including tax bases analysis, cumulative book/tax differences, earnings and profits, etc.
- Assist in the accumulation of requested information and review of proposed audit adjustments by IRS and state and local taxing authorities.
- Maintain tax records and ensure proper taxaccounting.
- Assist in all taxcompliance activities.
- Assist in advising companies on miscellaneous tax matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Minimum of 4 years work experience in a public accounting firm suggested. Experience in both private industry and public accounting preferred.
- Previous experience must include tax reporting and tax consulting on individual, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, and partnership tax matters. CPA preferred.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the tax team.
- Ability to follow directions and yet offer alternative solutions to superiors.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
JobShouts.com - 23 months ago