Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals. The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning, and business consulting for domestic or international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support foreign position management team to ensure that quarterly position management reviews and form 1118 are prepared timely and accurately.
- Gather information work with the outside consultants, and support preparation of form 1118.
Work Experience / Skills & Education REQUIRED
- Support reporting consolidated foreign positions related to E&P, foreign NOL's, tax holidays, foreign tax rate changes, treaty positions etc.
- Provide support on local country foreign positions. Work closely with non-US tax personnel in managing the positions.
Work Experience/ Skills & Education PREFERRED
- 3+ years of professional tax experience
- Exposure to foreign tax credit and international tax rules
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities, including the ability to grasp complex issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Master's degree in Taxation
- CPA certification
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining, chemicals and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; commodity trading; minerals; ranching; glass; electronic components and energy; and investments. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ more than 100,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested about $60 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 6 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....