STAFFLOGIX Requirement # 18864
Job Title -
Senior Tax Accountant
Resume Due Date -
Start Date -
End Date -
Required Skills -
Project Information -
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare Federal, State, and Local Income and Franchise Tax Returns, including collecting and analyzing financial data, calculating book / tax differences, preparing supporting workpapers.
- Prepare analysis and schedules to support the filing of the Federal Consolidated Tax Return.
- Research tax issues using on-line tax services.
- Review assigned companies tax provision calculations.
- Interface with tax employees located in throughout the country with respect to tax related matters.
- Review state apportionment data submitted by assigned companies.
- Reconcile financial and tax accounts.
- Document tax positions in writing.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Communicate orally and in writing with state tax authorities.
- Gather documentation and provide analysis to support tax positions under audit.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting
- Graduate Degree in Taxation desirable
- 3-7 years tax experience in tax compliance area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
- Experience with Corptax a plus
- Federal consolidation experience a plus
- State Combined and State Consolidated experience a plus
- Experience with SAP, Essbase, and/or IFRS a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Corptax experience preferred