Senior Technical Analyst
The selected candidate for Senior Technical Analyst should possess:
· An extensive experience in State/Federal Medicaid Programs and MMIS, as well as recent experience in information technology management, business process analysis, requirements gathering, system analysis and design and development.
· A strong working knowledge of state and government processes as it relates to program development
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong teamwork and communication skills and the ability to work successfully with all levels of resources within DHHS to achieve positive outcomes
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to successfully multi-task
· Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader and well as a technical and business liaison in effectively leading a diverse team in identifying, analyzing and resolving system-related problems.
· Demonstration of effective, strategic and long range planning as it involves the evaluation of new systems and/or enhanced features.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering