Overall Purpose: Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology in Genesys Contact Center environments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Provide support for Genesys based hosted contact center clients. Participate in Genesys technology roadmaps, testing and proof of concepts, solution validation. Open tickets with Genesys Technical Support, perform root cause analysis of issues and communicate with business owners on issues. Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology in Genesys Contact Center environments. Job Contribution: Seasoned technical professional. Contributes through proven technical expertise. Has significant dept/functional impact.
KNOWLEDGE Subject Matter Expert (SME) within Genesys with in depth knowledge of reporting and Genesys Info Mart; knowledge of other disciplines/specialty areas. Deep technical knowledge. Applies in depth knowledge of discipline/specialty area standards/processes. Integrates industry experience and deep professional/technical knowledge. Technical leader and recognized SME expert on select ATT technologies/systems/procedures.
ANALYSIS/PROBLEM SOLVING Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues. Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives. Recognizes/pursues alternative methods.
INDEPENDENCE Guided by department goals/objectives. Exercises latitude in determining objectives/approaches to projects. Leads multiple small to medium sized projects and technical breadth.
CONTRIBUTION TO ATT TECHNOLOGY Key contributor on complex projects/initiatives. Impacts current and future business opportunities through application of specialized technical/ industry knowledge. Develops methods/techniques based on strategic project objectives.
COMMUNICATION Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area. May mentor others in department. Coordinates across multiple departments. Promotes active listening and open communication. Provides leadership/guidance to others.
Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role. Entry into this title may require TCP Governance Board Review. Supervisory: No.
Required Qualifications -
Desired Qualifications -
- 5-8 years related technical architect experience.
- Proficient in Network Management, Tools and Protocols (Configuration, IP Network Address Management, Performance Management).
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure (including blade center design, data warehouse design, Ebusiness/web hosting design, etc.)
- Proficient in data communications protocols (TCP/IP, v4/v6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, GMPLS, etc.)
- Proficient in home and premise networking architectures, assessment and modeling.
- Proficient in specifying and evaluating architecture requirements for RFXs.
- Understands Virtualization, Storage and Content Deliver Networks (Cloud, CDM, Grid, SAN).
- Knowledge in voice, video, and app technologies (circuit, VoIP, SIP, IMS, AIN, Camel, etc.).
- Understands wireless technologies standards and protocols (3GPP, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, antennas, amplifiers, base stations, propagation, interference, spectrum).
- AS degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field
- Experience in building multiple versions of large customer facing systems addressing performance and scale.
- Develops technical documentation on applications and systems
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams
AT&T - 30+ days ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...