We are a NYC based, fast-growing technology consulting and advisory firm. We have grown 300% over the last three years and continue to grow at that rate. We have an impressive track record of success with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 level clients like Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, and Time, Inc. to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Mimeo.com, Booker.com and MediaMath.
- Do you like working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value?
- Do you want to learn and grow every day?
- Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
We are looking for an awesome Senior Technical Recruiter to come and spearhead our Technology Recruiting initiatives. This position is all about identifying talent and getting them excited to join the growing InRhythm team. We are looking to double the size of our engineering team. So if you are up for the challenge - please read on.
About the position:
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for leading full life cycle recruiting for all of our open roles. You will be identifying, recruiting and closing candidates for technical positions - either in-house or on behalf of our clients. You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best technical talent for us and our clients. You will have the opportunity to take complete ownership of key hiring projects and work creatively to attract great talent.
- Develop and execute highly effective, results driven strategies to recruit and select qualified candidates
- Work with candidates and our UX team to drive a fast and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations and closing of candidates. Spend time with the technology team; learn the workflow of job requirement. Filter candidates to match the job requirements and company values.
- Represent the company and its values in all interactions with potential candidates.
- Lead and develop the recruiting team
- Manage relationship and contract negotiations with external recruiting vendors
- Track all candidates, interactions and keep the applicant tracking database most up to date.
- Maintain and analyze recruitment metrics on a daily basis (calls made, candidates sourced, interviews scheduled)
- Handle multiple requirements at a time
- 5+ years of successful track-record as a Technical Recruiter recruiting for IT
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision in a fast paced environment
- Should have search firm experience and/or experience recruiting for a high tech company.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of the applicant tracking system JobDiva
- Ability to maintain a pool of passive candidates by creative networking via meet ups, conferences etc
- Possess strong networking and sourcing skills; utilize traditional and innovative recruitment methods; experienced in utilizing social media tools
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills (both client and candidate), with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment
InRhythm - 9 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...