APS-ARTI LLC., (AAJV), is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Security Specialist (TSCM) in support of a contract with the Department of Energy at our Germantown, MD location. Position is full-time, Exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection with 2 weeks’ notice to current employer.
In support of the Department of Energy, responsible for providing Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) security support. The Sr. Technical Security Specialist will be responsible for TSCM investigations, inspections, in-conference security monitoring services, pre-construction advice, and assistance missions. Provide advice and research on technology solutions and equipment for the TSCM program. Conduct technical briefings to senior level government officials.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Technical Security Specialist responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Review and make recommendations for technical security upgrades design based on counter-threat plans, physical security and technical security policies.
• Providing support services for a comprehensive technical security program designed to protect facilities and employees. Assists in developing and reviewing technical security designs for DOE facilities. Providing input/review of proposed policies.
• Working independently, with oversight, to advise, and assist program office personnel on matters of technical security policy, procedures, and regulations.
• Conducting technical security needs surveys for preventing unauthorized access to DOE facilities and possible loss of life or classified information. Providing a report of findings for each survey conducted.
• Ensuring that technical security policies are implemented according to Program Office's procedures without undue interruption of normal operations.
• Providing research services and advising program office personnel on national and international developments in commercial, state-of-the-art, technical security technology.
• Reviewing outgoing office correspondence for appropriate program office personnel.
sologig - 20 months ago
ARTI is committed to our employees, our customers, and our community. We know that our continued success depends on the tireless efforts of...