The Senior Technical Service Representative’s role is to establish and maintain key customer relationships by identifying and solving unique customer issues by utilizing leading edge lubrication technologies. This includes optimizing and integrating our formulation technology with global sourcing, regulatory, and lubrication technology trends. The Senior Technical Service Representative must have experience and knowledge of lubricants and lubricant formulations over a wide scope of applications. In addition, he or she must have a proven track record of successfully dealing with large customers as it relates to solving and implementing solutions to challenging lubrication issues. He or she must also provide creative, forward looking solutions that will maintain and grow Lube-Tech’s position as leading chemical/lubricant provider.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function as the primary liaison between Lubrication Technologies and our OEM customer base.
- Develop close relationships with key OEM engineers and proactively manage our customer’s project portfolio.
- Understand future engine development and related lubrication requirements.
- Create and implement customer relations contact plan.
- Work closely with a highly trained sales staff, chemists and customers to define and manage new product development through our New Product Commercialization (NPC) process. Identify and solve technical customer issues.
- Manage customer oil analysis program ensuring timely and accurate response that helps customers reduce operational costs and extend equipment life.
- Provide training and be an expert resource for sales, customer service and customers.
- Function within the guidelines of Lube-Tech’s “Team Ground Rules”, Mission Statement and ISO processes.
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline coupled with a strong chemistry background
- Strong product development skills: research, testing, project tracking, results; a natural curiosity and understanding of how things work
- Strong customer relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to develop technical relationships with a diverse customer base
- Minimum of 5 years of lubricant formulation and technical customer relations
- Must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to write concise and accurate technical reports
- Strong work and learning ethic and organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a self motivated, team environment
- Computer fluency with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Travel required 30% of time in field and as required to locations, meetings, etc.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...