Our client is seeking a senior technical writer to create documentation for their Professional product. This position will involve a combination of hands-on writing, reviewing and editing and managing overall documentation. This role requires a person that thrives on working in a cross functional organization and the ability to work directly with product development teams, drive the scope and direction of documentation deliverables, ensure technical accuracy, and maintain documentation standards. The role includes researching, determining and implementing the writing standard guidelines that will establish the next generation of documentation for our rapidly growing product.
For prompt consideration, please forward your resume as a word document to email@example.com or call Mark Yoss at 212-880-2669.
- 3-7 years of technical writing experience or related discipline
- Superior writing skills appropriate for an end user client audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to visually display information and format and present images as part of effective content design
- Strong time management, organization, and self-management skills
- Ability to balance and manage multiple projects with variable timelines
- Ability to analyze and transform custom financial tools and analytics into accurate, user-friendly documentation that can be used to report product enhancements and training
- Ability to understand client requirements and provide useful documentation solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn, use, and explain new software applications
- Ability to interact with business specialists, development teams, and senior management
- Ability to work as part of a team and proactively generate ideas towards innovation
- Working knowledge of financial markets
- Experience using Microsoft Word; XML and online authoring tools a strong plus
- Editing experience a strong plus