Longing to work for a forward-thinking, fast-paced tech company? Catapult your career by joining Corptax, the market leader in business process and automation solutions for corporate tax. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology, and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success. You’ll hang with some of the brightest tax technology minds in Chicago, and improve business processes for the world’s most recognizable companies. Our casual, high energy setting fosters independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join Corptax in our Plano, TX office. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com/careers .
The duties and responsibilities described outline the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Additional responsibilities, expectations and qualifications may be assigned as required by senior management.
- Develop positive, collegial relationship with peers
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward the work environment
- Promote skills development across the department
- Perform effectively as a team member
- Support team goals
- Foster an environment where every level offers ideas to improve any aspect of the team (e.g. efficiency, process, morale)
- Promote teamwork across the organization
- Provide peers with assistance
- Read business and professional publications and share knowledge, innovations and approaches with others
- Adapt to change in projects and the organization
- Provide improvement recommendations to support excellence
- Communicate issues or risks to project leads
- Provide team members with honest, constructive and timely feedback
- Prepare a career plan
- Seek opportunities to fulfill goals in career plan, such as training or project tasks.
- Mentor Technical Writers with career development
- Create an environment where mentoring occurs
- Apply the Commitment to Excellence ensuring the quality information is developed for our customers
- Develop information to support customer needs
- Understand and anticipate customer business needs
- Proactively search for opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401k, medical, dental, vision and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways this company rewards its employees for their excellent performance
- Continuous on-the-job training, Mentoring, Opportunity to learn from experienced and talented software professionals,
- Opportunity to work with customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work Experienced Management team that drives the company to be the best in the Tax Software industry
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...