- Define appropriate documentation deliverables to meet the requirements
- Research, write, and edit assigned topics
- Coordinate the production and handoff of all final deliverables
- Proactively explore architectural and platform issues relevant to the products, and provide technical assistance to sales, marketing, support and other technical writers
BA/BS degree with at least 5 years of technical writing or software development experience, or the equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Experience writing documentation for a developer audience
- Experience writing API documentation and code samples
- Experience producing documentation in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly and to be able to communicate what was learned.
- Proven ability with English spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and composition rules and a clear business/technical writing style
- Experience with writing topics in XML
- Experience with Adobe FrameMaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and able to work in a dynamic environment