The Senior Technician, Reagent Manufacturing is an integral part of the team responsible for manufacture and packaging of Pacific Biosciences reagent products for next generation DNA sequencing.
• This position will be responsible for batch formulation of buffers, protein, and nucleic acid solutions. The position will also involve packaging duties as required.
• Carefully and consistently manufacture and package reagent products following good manufacturing practices and written instructions.
• Perform in-process QC
• Possess a solid background in basic chemistry and biology to allow for consistent formulations free of nucleases, nucleic acids, and microbial contaminants.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to recognize and report any deviations from SOPs to supervisor
• Accurately complete batch records and other work order documents
• Operate automated manufacturing equipment and ensure proper operating and cleanliness requirements.
• Position requires the ability to work in a clean room environment
• Experience using SAP and/or Agile software will be a plus.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned
The position is in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and semi-routine in nature. The position requires an undergraduate degree. Prior experience in an ISO/GMP reagent manufacturing environment will be preferred. Candidate may be required to stand for extended periods of time and must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Performance of duties requires the ability to consistently manipulate small objects so a high level of dexterity is required. Must have the ability to work well within a team environment.
Pacific Biosciences - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pacific Biosciences’ mission is to transform the way humankind acquires, processes and interprets data from living systems through the...