Senior Technician, Bothell WA
FUJILFILM, SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Building transducers up from the array level. Performs material sample bonding and preparation for adhesion of critical interfaces using epoxies, primers, etc…for all relevant joining methods. Provides process development inputs gained from detailed process involvement to engineering. Evaluates stack and materials properties using optical microscopy and other analytical tools. Sustaining engineering support for production problems as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Performing hands-on work on a daily basis in areas such as laminating, dicing, measuring incoming parts, determining pressure profiles on presses.
- Tracking lab prototypes daily and keeping the status reports updated.
- Maintaining the lab efficiency, processes and supplies in an orderly and professional manner.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Interact with members of the Ultrasound Systems engineering and/or manufacturing as necessary for transducer related issues.
- Minimum 10 years related experience.
- Dicing saw experience mandatory.
- Chemical handling experience a plus.
- Advanced soldering skills are a plus.
- Background or experience with medical ultrasound systems is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to provide recommendations and technical guidance and descriptions.
- ISO, FDA or other regulated industry training and/or experience.
- Experience in product development from conception to release.
- Must be able to work fast-paced small team environment under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .